An all-in-one rehydration drink for immediately post-calving
The newly formulated Restart all-in-one rehydration drink tackles many aspects:
- One dose provides 21% of the cow’s critical daily calcium requirement in a super-soluble, quick release form
- It contains sugars for excellent palatability and a rapidly available energy to boost the cow after the stresses of calving
- The combination package of protected choline and B-vitamins aid liver function and ensure dietary nutrients are used efficiently
- Powerful live yeast components kickstart the rumen so she eats quicker to support milk production
- Mixed antioxidants give her a boost and support the immune system
- The high quality mineral pack quickly returns the cow’s calcium status to normal in preparation for the next phase of milk production
Restart is available in a 15kg tub. Each drink requires 1kg of powder, stirred into 5 litres of hot (65ºC) water, then topped up to 15-20 litres with cool water. It should be offered within 10-20 minutes of calving for maximum benefit but can be used up to 2 hours post-calving to aid recovery. Up to 3 doses can give given to speed up recovery and stimulate appetite response.
Call 07711 498544 or order your Restart or email firstname.lastname@example.org.